ADDRESS: 24 E NEW MAHALIPATTI ROAD,
E-MAIL: drcheena [at] yahoo.com /
drcheena [at] gmail.com
WEB SITE: www.drcheena.in
- H.M.S (Madurai Kamaraj University) – completed in 1992 at Govt. Homeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Thirumangalam
- MD (hom) by thesis (JRN Rajasthan Vidhyapeeth University, Udaipur) – completed in 2007 – Ahmedabad Homeopathic Medical College – Ahmedabad
PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE – 23 YEARS
- Serving as a Member of Board of Studies for the Department of Animal science, Bharathidasan University, Trichy
- Elected twice in succession as a first-class committee gazette member of the Tamil Nadu Homeopathy Council, which is an advisory body to the government
- As a Member of the Board of examiners had conducted exams for D.H.M.S., D.Pharm and other refresher courses
- Authorized Mother NGO Consultant for Rural Education and Development Society (REDS) for the project of ISM & H – funded by the World Bank
- As vice-president of the Qualified Homeopaths of Madurai, organized many CME programmes, seminars and camps
- As a secretary to the Alumni Association of the Government Homeopathic Medical College and Hospital, Tirumangalam and organised the silver jubilee function of the college.
- As a vice-president and research medical officer of Human Care and Homeopathic Research Centre, Madurai had organized more than hundred medical camps especially for infertile couples in the rural areas around Madurai.
- As a president of Similia Health Academy had organized many state level seminars and CME programmes.
- Writes Homeopathy articles regularly for the portal chennaionline.com, www.chennailivenews.com and www.tamilnadudotcom.com
- Visited France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxemburg, Singapore and Malaysia in connection with Homeopathy.
- Providing online Homeopathic treatment through the website www.drcheena.in that makes it possible to extend the benefits of Homeopathy to anyone wherever he might be.
- Served as Honorary consultant to the Southern Railway, Madurai from 2001 to 2013.
THROUGH RESEARCH ACTIVITIES – Conducted Research study in
- Anti cancer activities of Homeopathic medicines – Homeopathy drugs response to Free radical scavenging test (to combat / control the cancer cell population)
- IN-VITRO STUDIES ON ANTICANCER ACTIVITY OF HOMEOPATHIC DRUGS – By studying induction of apoptosis in cancer cells with Dr M. Premanathan, Senior Lecturer, Department of Biotechnology, MepcoSchlenk Engineering College, Sivakasi – 626 005
- Role of Cough syrups in treating Acute Bronchitis in Children
Also conducting research in
- Homoeopathy in treatment of Infertility
- Homoeopathy in treatment of CORNS & WARTS
EXPERIENCE WITH SEMINARS
1- Presented a Scientific paper on “Wonders of Homeopathy with Pathological prescription in my clinical practice” In HOMOEO FIESTA 2 which was Inaugurated by Thiru V.K.Subburaj I.A.S – Secretary & Special Commissioner, Department of Health and Family Welfare, Govt of Tamilnadu, Presided by Chief Guest Thiru G.A. Rajkumar I.A.S. – Special Commissioner of Indian Medicine and Homeopathy, Chennai and Hosted by Similia Health Academy & Tamilnadu Homeopathy Federation on 29.06.08
2 – Presented a Scientific paper on the title “Acute Bronchitis in Children”In State Campaign on Homeopathy for Mother and Child care (a central government project sponsored by AYUSH) – on 2008, Oct 10th and 11th.at Anna institute – Guindy, Chennai.
3- Presented a Scientific paper on “Efficacy of Homeopathy medicines in the treatment of PCOS”in FERTILIY 2009 on Jan 25th 2009 at Anna institute – Guindy, Chennai
4- Presented a Scientific paper in National Seminar on “Success of HOMEOPATHY with Berberis vulgaris” on 12.10.2012 at Kanyakumari.
5- Presented a talk on “Personalized (Molecular) Medicine – Modern trend and Homeopathy” In National conference on Recent Trends in Modern Biology & 47 th Annual Aqua-Terr Conferenceon 28-2-16 at Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai.
- Srigayatri Pon, Sathish Ponraj D, Meena R, Divya BR, Georgina B, Muthulakshmi M, Chidambaranathan S, Kumaresan G, Identification and molecular genomic characterization of a most potent gastric cancer therapeutic homeopathic drug formulation, Presented in 45th Aquaterr National Annual Conference, 2014, Madurai Kamaraj University, Madurai – Abstract page number -29
- Kumaresan G, Srigayatri Pon, Sathish Ponraj D, Meena R, Divya BR, Georgina B, Muthulakshmi M, Chidambaranathan S, Wnt focused cellular screening defines the suitability of the homeopathic drug Ornithogalum for Intestinal gastric tumors with activated TGF-β/Wnt/Myc signaling and epigenomic dysregulations, Manuscript under preparation
Authorship of international Books
LAP LAMBERT Academic Publishing
is an imprint of AV Akademikerverlag GmbH & Co. KG
Heinrich-Böcking-Str. 6-8, 66121, Saarbrücken, Germany
Telefon: +49 681 9100-698 – Telefax: +49 681 9100-988
e-Mail: info∂lap-publishing.com – www.lap-publishing.com
- Role of Cough syrups in the treatment of ACUTE BRONCHITIS IN CHILDREN 978-3-659-30736-2
- Miasmatic Approach To Infectious Environmental Illnesses 978-3-659-36364-1